Civil Rights Abused? File a Complaint Here to Get Relief!

Notice to All US Citizens

Do you have a complaint against some individual or some organization that has violated your constitutional rights and you are unable to get relief from the executive, legislative or judicial branches of your government at the local, state and federal level? Then you can file a complaint with the Civilian Authority of We the People - the first branch of government and force of last resort since 1776.

CSZ Support is available by:

SMS at +1-202-798-2179 and

11 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All